Friday, December 7, 2012

Accounting...-_-

So I'm taking this accounting class this semester. I was thinking a background in business would be beneficial for me I the future, you know once I graduate. And it WOULD be beneficial if I could actually pass the class >:(

I went to take my exam on Tuesday, having studied hours for it. I felt confident and recognized the concepts. Upon submitting the test I found out my score: 36%. Seriously??? After all that time studying???

I went in to see if something could be done so I wouldn't have to worry about business classes anymore. It is interesting!! But I don't feel it is for me. My advisor said I could modify my degree so I don't have to take it anymore. Thank goodness!!!! So while I still have to finish the class this semester, my next semesters will be filled with learning more about music and different instruments :) SOOO happy to have fixed that. A friend of mine mentioned that maybe God knew I wouldn't like business as a minor and the only way he could convince me to change was by allowing me to fail a test :-p whatever the reason, I'm glad to be where I belong :)

PS I took another exam for this class today. Didn't study at all, got a 51%...higher than when I studied!! Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment