Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Making connections

I love getting to connect with old friends! There's always a sense of completeness (is that a word?) that I get from connecting with the people who knew you before all your current friends did.

Got to reconnect with my friend Kristin a few weeks ago and that was really great. I knew her starting at age 18 and now she and I are both married, her with a baby! Time flies! And yet it's so funny how through all those years, so little changes!

Next person on my list is my friend Halley :) I love this reconnecting thing!!

P.S. my drawing isn't as good as I hoped it'd be :-/

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You know? I haven't seen any of my high school friends for . . . . . . ever!!!! If you can stay in contact that would be very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! You know, it's hard trying to keep up with everyone. But I have just been noticing certain people will come to my mind and I'll wonder how try are...then I realize I am Facebook friends with them...and then I realize that once upon a time I asked for their number through Facebook :) I did catch up with Halley an that was SOOO great =D

      Delete